Training Blog

This is my training blog that details how I am getting on training for a cycle ride from my home in the West Midlands to Brixham, South Devon which is scheduled in June 2009. I am doing this to raise money for Rowcroft Hospice who cared for my mother who passed away in April 2008 due to Motor Neurone Disease.

Enjoy the read....I had not been on a bike since I was a teenager and this is a whole new world to me, however I am determined to succeed, for my Mum and for the personal challenge.

June 26 - I have a bike


Guess what turned up this morning!

My new bike arrived just before work. I am well happy that it has finally arrived however I was gutted that I could not play but had to come to work instead:-(
If only I had a WFH day!!!!!!!!!:-)

Hopefully I will be able to get 30 - 45mins on the bike this evening and if everything seems OK I will ride into work tomorrow and back (20miles total).

I am intrigued into how I get on.....watch this space.....

1 comment:

John Berry said...

WFH......hmmmm it means WORK FROM HOME...NOT do DIY and fun things..