Training Blog

This is my training blog that details how I am getting on training for a cycle ride from my home in the West Midlands to Brixham, South Devon which is scheduled in June 2009. I am doing this to raise money for Rowcroft Hospice who cared for my mother who passed away in April 2008 due to Motor Neurone Disease.

Enjoy the read....I had not been on a bike since I was a teenager and this is a whole new world to me, however I am determined to succeed, for my Mum and for the personal challenge.

DAY 2 - June 18th | The bike is on order...

Well today I ordered my bike I ordered it from the same company as John, www.ashcycles.com - Hopefully it will arrive before Saturday!

Oh and I went and picked up my new car, I love it......It is so fast and looks great. I accidently did a ton on the A14 on the way home and it felt like 50mph and the engine wanted so much more. I think I am gonna have some fun in this car, which of course is not going to help when it comes to choosing between riding my bike into work and driving!

1 comment:

John Berry said...

Hmmmmm Fast Cars...surely it should be about Family safety and fuel economy ????????

Now Motorbikes are for speed and fun ;-)