Training Blog

This is my training blog that details how I am getting on training for a cycle ride from my home in the West Midlands to Brixham, South Devon which is scheduled in June 2009. I am doing this to raise money for Rowcroft Hospice who cared for my mother who passed away in April 2008 due to Motor Neurone Disease.

Enjoy the read....I had not been on a bike since I was a teenager and this is a whole new world to me, however I am determined to succeed, for my Mum and for the personal challenge.

Aug 25th - Work and then Gym / Swim

I worked today :-( 

However after work I went to my sister house and did some swimming.  I also did a quick 20 mins in the Gym on the Cycle Machine followed by the Rowing Machine followed by weights..Not loads but quite intense.

Tomorrow is a big day for me.  I am still not sure what I am going to do yet, the original plan was back to back 50 miles but I need too spend one of the days with Becks and the Kids so tomorrow may be a full day on the bike....I plan to leave about 10am and see how the day goes.  I have an idea in my head of how far I want to go but lets see!!


No comments: